- Vacuoles are ubiquitous in the plant kingdom .
- Vacuoles are fluid-filled "bubbles" in the cytoplasm .
- The vacuoles of yeast cells represents persistent organelles .
- Cell death is associated with the presence of numerous engorged vacuoles .
- Tannin inclusions in vacuoles have also been demonstrated by the electron microscope .
- Animal viruses generally are phagocytosed and gain entry to host cells from vacuoles .
- The isolation of other cell components is generally associated with the bursting of vacuoles .
- These enzymes are synthesized at the expense of reserve proteins mobilized in the aleurone vacuoles .
- An autophagic activity of vacuoles has been suspected because of the presence in the cell sap of material of cytoplasmic origin .
- The liquid contents of a plant cell vacuole
- It's difficult to see vacuole in a sentence. 用vacuole造句挺难的
- Here are seen the lipid vacuoles within hepatocytes
- Vacuoles are fluid - filled " bubbles " in the cytoplasm
- Many of the neoplastic cells have clear vacuoles of mucin
- Palisade tissue is rich in saliferous vacuoles , while vascular bundle sheath is obvious
- Calcium precipitates decreased sharply and might dissolve in the large vacuole
- Thin - walled cells of callow stirpe ' s cortex contain saliferous vacuoles , and pulp cells contain crystals
- Anthocyanin one of a group of water - soluble pigments found dissolved in the sap of higher plant cell vacuoles
- The tumor cells often have intracytoplasmic vacuoles representing small vascular lumina , and which may resemble mucin
- The appearance with prominent subnuclear vacuoles in cells forming the glands is consistent with post - ovulatory day 2
- Cytoplasm the living contents of a cell , excluding the nucleus and large vacuoles , in which many metabolic activities occur