- You know my vagabond and restless habits .
- You are nothing but a vagabond .
- Lily had no mind for the vagabond life of the poor relation .
- I'll send an answer back to the vagabonds through their messenger .
- You have given all my money to a common thief and a vagabond .
- I stepped out musing, and almost walked over a vagabond who was eating his dinner on the curbstone .
- Ferrand's vagabond refinement had beguiled him into charity that should have been bestowed on hospitals, or any charitable work but foreign missions .
- Come along , you vagabond . none of your tricks here
- The vagabond began to regret his waste of time
- You know my vagabond and restless habits
- It's difficult to see vagabond in a sentence. 用vagabond造句挺难的
- Two vagabonds froze to death in the park last night
- You do not split an army into vagabond militias
- " suppose we answer that young vagabond at once , " he said
- How much do you want to forget this vagabond once and for all
- For bestowing love on me , a vagabond , who has wandered thousands of years
- The vagabond ' s dream has disappeared
- Many vagabonds gathered at the back of this restaurant to find food
- I ' m the only vagabond under the sun . i ' m a river with a spell
- He leads a vagabond life
- A man without an address is a vagabond ; a man with two address is a libertine