毫不掩饰 not mince matters; undisguisedly; make no secret of
掩饰 1.(使用手法掩盖) cover up; gloss over; put a good face on; conceal 掩饰错误 gloss over [cover up] one's mistakes; 掩饰内心的悲痛 conceal one's sorrow; 掩饰真实的意图 conceal one's true intentions; 他笑着掩饰自己的紧张情绪。 he smiled to cover his nervousness.2.[电子学] deception
瑕不掩瑜 one flaw cannot obscure the splendor of the jade; defects cannot belittle virtues.; the defects cannot obscure the virtues.; the flaws do not detract from the jade's essential beauty
He made no secret of his dislike for me . 他不掩饰他不喜欢我。
I don't pretend to be grateful . 我不掩饰感激之情。
She adores you, and does not affect to conceal it . 她很喜欢你,而且也不掩饰她的感情。
The french did nothing to hide the distain they felt toward the vietnamese . 法国人丝毫不掩饰他们对越南人的蔑视。
Hollis and i had discussed it before i came to washington, and he made no secret of his view . 在我来华盛顿之前,霍利斯和我谈到过这件事。他丝毫也不掩饰他的观点。
Your father does not much trouble to conceal his plans 你父亲一点都不掩饰他的计划
You ' re not a very stealthy thief 你做贼也不掩饰一下。
I won ' t question why or try to disguise all of the things you mean to me 我不问为什麽,也不掩饰?的一切对于我有多麽意义非凡。
They unaffectedly sought each other s company ; in her honest faith she did not disguise her desire to be with him 他们相互邀请作伴,毫无忸怩之态在她坦诚的信任里,她从来也不掩饰想和他在一起的愿望。
There de cantel began a flirtation with suzanne walter ; his own wife and laroche - mathieu had become intimates without attempting to conceal their friendship 在那里,他开始同苏珊娜?华代尔调情;而他自己的妻子却和拉罗哲?马底欧打得火热,丝毫也不掩饰他们的交情。