陪 动词(陪伴) accompany; keep sb. company; show; look after; serve 陪病人 look after a patient; 陪外宾参观工厂 show foreign visitors round a factory; 请陪我散步。 please accompany me on my walk. 她由她的兄弟陪着。 she was accompanied by her brother. 我陪你回家。 i'll accompany you home
赔帐 pay for the loss of cash or goods entrusted to one
I ' m doing this on behalf of hyo - bin 就算是为我妹妹晓光赔罪吧
You should try to atone for the past 你应该试著为过去赔罪。
I am sorry i forgot about your birthday . how can i make amends 对不起我忘了你的生日。我如何能赔罪呢?
I must make amends for my fault 我必须为我的错误赔罪。
He atoned for breaking his promise with her by taking her to the movies 他为了爽约赔罪而带她去看电影。
And they said , what is the trespass offering that we should return to him 4非利士人说,应当用什么献为赔罪的礼物呢?
Then said they , what shall be the trespass offering which we shall return to him 4非利士人说,应当用什么献为赔罪的礼物呢。
Recognizing who the customer was , the manager was most apologetic and reprimanded the assistant severely 在认出这位顾客以后,经理百般赔罪,同时狠狠教训了一顿店员。
If you took more than your share of the money , you should at once make amends by returning the extra amount 如果你拿走的钱比你平分的钱还多,你必须立刻退回额外的总额以赔罪。
They said , " if you send away the ark of the god of israel , do not send it empty ; but you shall surely return to him a guilt offering 撒上6 : 3他们说、若要将以色列神的约柜送回去、不可空空的送去、必要给他献赔罪的礼物、然后你们可得痊愈、并知道他的手为何不离开你们。