上流 1.(上游) upper reaches (of a river)2.(旧指社会地位高的) belonging to the upper circles; upper-class 上流人士 persons of quality; 上流社会 high society; polite society; 上流世家出身的人 a man of good family; 她活动于纽约上流社会之中。 she is moving in fashionable circles in new york
在上 aloft; come before; in front of; overhead; supra; up
"you were in crack society, devilish high society," he said . “你从前是处在上流的社会之中,极其上流的社会之中,”他说。
With my working-class background i feel like a fish out of water among these high-society people . 我出身于工人阶级,在上流社会中感到很不自在。
After blazing nearly ten years in the fashionable world, like many of her compeers, she has an aching heart with a gay demeanour . 她在上流社会出了十年风头,也象许多和她年龄相仿的伴侣一样,欢乐的丰姿下隐藏着一颗沉重的心。
Talk is beastly : especially if you live in society 康妮说, “闲话是可怕的,尤其是在上流社会里。
Yourwhole slumming thing , you staying uptown in that hellhole 你不是生活在上流社会你生活在贫民窟
He ' s a businessman , trish . if he were born in the suburbs . . 他是商人, trish .如果他生在上流社会. .
Yourwhole slumming thing , you staying uptown in that hellhole . . 你不是生活在上流社会你生活在贫民窟. .
" you were in crack society , devilish high society , " he said “你从前是处在上流的社会之中,极其上流的社会之中, ”他说。
With my working - class background i feel like a fish out of water among these high - society people 我出身於工人阶级,在上流社会中感到很不自在