Please do the work at your own convenience . 这工作如何做,何时做,悉听尊便。
If you choose to laugh at me for it you're very welcome . 如果因此你要嘲笑我,那就悉听尊便。
" before or after , whichever you please . “以前或以后,尽可悉听尊便。 ”
Philip : of course , detective . anything you need 菲利普:当然可以,侦探先生。悉听尊便。
If you don ' t want to go with me tonight , very well 如果你今晚不想跟我一同去,悉听尊便。
You can go with us or stay athome , whichever you choose 你可以同我们一起去或是呆在家中,悉听尊便。
You want to charge me with not being upset , go right ahead . be my guest 你想控告我因为我不心烦意乱尽管去吧,悉听尊便
Then you will go 那么悉听尊便。
" oh , i don t say that ; your excellency will do as you please ; i should be sorry to advise you in the matter . “噢,我可没那样说,阁下尽可悉听尊便。这种事我可不敢劝您。 ”
A note was accordingly addressed to that lady , who returned for answer , that i might do as i pleased : she had long relinquished all interference in my affairs 结果便向那位太太发了封简函。她回信说,一切悉听尊便,她已久不干预我的事务了。