音标：[ 'æbsəlu:t ] 发音:
- Men don't aspire after the absolute right .
- She bowed her head with absolute indifference .
- Absolute perfection in a dictionary is rare .
- A knowledge of french is an absolute essential .
- You can take this as absolute gospel .
- Her piano playing is absolute magic .
- That exam question was an absolute gift !
- Jan's factory is an absolute white elephant .
- The policies are not often absolute .
- At that price it is an absolute gift !
- perfect or complete or pure; "absolute loyalty"; "absolute silence"; "absolute truth"; "absolute alcohol"
- not capable of being violated or infringed; "infrangible human rights"
- complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers; "absolute freedom"; "an absolute dimwit"; "a downright lie"; "out-and-out mayhem"; "an out-and-out lie"; "a rank outsider"; "many right-down vices"; "got the job through sheer persistence"; "sheer stupidity"
同义词：downright, out-and-out, rank, right-down, sheer,
- not limited by law; "an absolute monarch"
- expressing finality with no implication of possible change; "an absolute guarantee to respect the nation''s authority"
- something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things; something that does not depend on anything else and is beyond human control; something that is not relative; "no mortal being can influence the absolute"
absolute pitch 中文, ablative absolute 中文, absolute alcohol 中文, absolute value 中文, absolute magnitude 中文, absolute music 中文, absolute ceiling 中文, absolute monarchy 中文, fee absolute 中文, absolut stetig absolutely continuous 中文, absolut vanilia vodka, sweden 中文, absolut vodka 中文, absolut vodka mule 中文, absolutc pitch 中文, absolute -ties of imports 中文, absolute aaronkwok 中文, absolute abs 中文, absolute absorption 中文,