1.绝对的 (opp. relative, comparative); 完全的，纯粹的。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Men don't aspire after the absolute right .
- She bowed her head with absolute indifference .
- Absolute perfection in a dictionary is rare .
- A knowledge of french is an absolute essential .
- You can take this as absolute gospel .
- perfect or complete or pure; "absolute loyalty"; "absolute silence"; "absolute truth"; "absolute alcohol"
- not capable of being violated or infringed; "infrangible human rights"
- complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers; "absolute freedom"; "an absolute dimwit"; "a downright lie"; "out-and-out mayhem"; "an out-and-out lie"; "a rank outsider"; "many right-down vices"; "got the job through sheer persistence"; "sheer stupidity"
同义词：downright, out-and-out, rank, right-down, sheer
- not limited by law; "an absolute monarch"
- expressing finality with no implication of possible change; "an absolute guarantee to respect the nation''s authority"
- something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things; something that does not depend on anything else and is beyond human control; something that is not relative; "no mortal being can influence the absolute"