音标：[ ə'kɔmədeit ] 发音:用"accommodate"造句"accommodate"怎么读
- These requests were easily accommodated .
- The hotel can accommodate 500 guests .
- This big room can accommodate six beds .
- My friend accommodated me with money .
- She accommodated me with a seat .
- The hotel is well accommodated .
- As much as we would like to accommodate you, miss roffe .
- They accommodate by greatly changing the curvature of the cornea .
- Accommodating herself to circumstances, bertha found life less tedious .
- The runway of this airport is undergoing expansion to accommodate large planes .
- make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose; "Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
- make (one thing) compatible with (another); "The scientists had to accommodate the new results with the existing theories"
- provide a service or favor for someone; "We had to oblige him"
- provide with something desired or needed; "Can you accommodate me with a rental car?"
- provide housing for; "We are lodging three foreign students this semester"
- be agreeable or acceptable to; "This suits my needs"
- have room for; hold without crowding; "This hotel can accommodate 250 guests"; "The theater admits 300 people"; "The auditorium can''t hold more than 500 people"