音标：[ bent ] 发音:用"bent"造句"bent"怎么读
- Ease down , there is a sharp bend ahead .
- The branches bent low with ripened fruits .
- He bent forward to listen to the child .
- Is there any bend in the seamount chain ?
- Why does the line of stability bend and end ?
- The second place was a bend in the road .
- It is 1. 5 metres high and bent near the top .
- Robert jordan watched the bend of the road .
- A bimetallic strip bends when heated .
- He bent over her and kissed her repeatedly .
- a special way of doing something; "he had a bent for it"; "he had a special knack for getting into trouble"; "he couldn''t get the hang of it"
- a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way; "the set of his mind was obvious"
- an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
同义词：bent grass, bent-grass,
- of metal e.g.; "bent nails"; "a car with a crumpled front end"; "dented fenders"
- used of the back and knees; stooped; "on bended knee"; "with bent (or bended) back"
- fixed in your purpose; "bent on going to the theater"; "dead set against intervening"; "out to win every event"
同义词：bent on, dead set, out to,