音标：[ blu:m ] 发音:用"bloom"造句"bloom"怎么读"bloom"的同义詞
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- They were blooming with health and happiness .
- Daffodils and crocuses bloom in the spring .
- The chestnuts in paris were all in bloom .
- The icy breeze nipped the young blooms .
- She is perfectly comfortable and blooming .
- My idea was growing, blooming .
- During the warmth of spring all the flowers bloom .
- They bloom as thick as buttercups in june .
- Their breath bloomed the frosty pane .
- a powdery deposit on a surface
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- the organic process of bearing flowers; "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
- a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
同义词：blush, flush, rosiness,
- the best time of youth
同义词：bloom of youth, salad days,
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
同义词：flower, prime, peak, heyday, blossom, efflorescence, flush,
- produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- bloomとは意味：１bloom n. 花, 開花; 盛り; バラ色, 輝き, 健康美; 新鮮さ; ろう状の粉. 【動詞＋】 ◆This fruit still has a bloom on it. この果物にはいまだに白い粉がふいている fruit that still has its original bloom on it 取りたての新鮮さをまだ保っている果物 ◆These peaches will not ...