音标：[ pi:k ] 发音:
过去式: peaked 过去分词: peaked 名词复数: peaks 现在分词: peaking
- The output peaks shortly after ignition .
- Feliks was kneeling on the peak of the roof .
- They clawed their way to the peak of the mountain .
- He was the first to top the mountain peak .
- The dike swarm converges on west spanish peak .
- A grotesque peak thrusts itself towards the sky ...
- Mount qomolangma is the world 's highest peak .
- I was at the peak of my elegant period .
- The peak of the mountain can be seen from here .
- Diphenylmethane would have a two proton peak .
- a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes; "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
同义词：bill, eyeshade, visor, vizor,
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill); "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
同义词：crown, crest, top, tip, summit,
- the highest point (of something); "at the peak of the pyramid"
同义词：vertex, apex, acme,
- the most extreme possible amount or value; "voltage peak"
- a V shape; "the cannibal''s teeth were filed to sharp points"
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist''s gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
同义词：acme, height, elevation, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top,
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
同义词：flower, prime, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush,
- to reach the highest point; attain maximum intensity, activity; "That wild, speculative spirit peaked in 1929";"Bids for the painting topped out at $50 million"
- peakとは意味：１peak n. 峰, 山頂; 尖端(せんたん); 絶頂, 最高点, ピーク. 【動詞＋】 ◆ascend the highest peak in the range 山脈の最高峰をきわめる ◆climb the world's highest peaks 世界の最高峰に登る ◆conquer the main peak 主峰を征服する ◆The peak was hidden by clouds...