- 更多例句： 下一页
- The output peaks shortly after ignition .
- Feliks was kneeling on the peak of the roof .
- They clawed their way to the peak of the mountain .
- He was the first to top the mountain peak .
- The dike swarm converges on west spanish peak .
- a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes; "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
同义词：bill, eyeshade, visor, vizor
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill); "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
同义词：crown, crest, top, tip, summit
- the highest point (of something); "at the peak of the pyramid"
同义词：vertex, apex, acme
- the most extreme possible amount or value; "voltage peak"
- a V shape; "the cannibal''s teeth were filed to sharp points"
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist''s gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
同义词：acme, height, elevation, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
同义词：flower, prime, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush
- to reach the highest point; attain maximum intensity, activity; "That wild, speculative spirit peaked in 1929";"Bids for the painting topped out at $50 million"