- 更多例句： 下一页
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- They were blooming with health and happiness .
- Daffodils and crocuses bloom in the spring .
- The chestnuts in paris were all in bloom .
- The icy breeze nipped the young blooms .
- a powdery deposit on a surface
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- the organic process of bearing flowers; "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
- a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
同义词：blush, flush, rosiness
- the best time of youth
同义词：bloom of youth, salad days
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
同义词：flower, prime, peak, heyday, blossom, efflorescence, flush