音标：[ 'bʌtəflai ] 发音:
- The meadow disintegrated into butterflies .
- She hovered over it like a butterfly .
- A caterpillar is transformed into a butterfly .
- Butterflies are about early this year .
- The order lepidopteran consists of the butterflies and moths .
- Caterpillars turn into butterflies .
- Sharpless, guided by goro, pays a visit to butterfly .
- He netted a lot of butterflies .
- Two green-and-white butterflies fluttered past them .
- Butterflies chased each other .
- a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down
- diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
同义词：chat up, flirt, dally, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash,
- cut and spread open, as in preparation for cooking; "butterflied shrimp"
- flutter like a butterfly
butterfly chair 中文, butterfly bomb 中文, butterfly net 中文, butterfly nut 中文, butterfly fish 中文, sulphur butterfly 中文, butterfly stroke 中文, phaeton butterfly 中文, butterfly valve 中文, butterflies in my stomach 中文, butterflies in the rain forest 中文, butterflies in the stomach 中文, butterflies in your stomach 中文, butterflies of poland database 中文, butterfly agitator 中文, butterfly ale 中文, butterfly ales with gear actuator 中文, butterfly and red pear blossom 中文,