音标：[ kə'pæsiti ] 发音:
- The enemy had a surplus of refining capacity .
- I am very proud of lily's capacity .
- I really admire his capacity for work .
- Our immediate capacity for an offensive was nil .
- In my capacity as an officer of the law , i must do my duty .
- The court sits in three capacities .
- You have great capacity for life .
- Mcteague often heard of him in this capacity .
- Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains .
- A measurement capacity is 14 samples per 24 hours .
- a specified function; "he was employed in the capacity of director"; "he should be retained in his present capacity at a higher salary"
- the maximum production possible; "the plant is working at 80 per cent capacity"
- tolerance for alcohol; "he had drunk beyond his capacity"
- capability to perform or produce; "among his gifts is his capacity for true altruism"; "limited runway capacity"; "a great capacity for growth"
- the power to learn or retain knowledge; in law, the ability to understand the facts and significance of your behavior
- an electrical phenomenon whereby an electric charge is stored
同义词：capacitance, electrical capacity,
- (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive; "the capacity of a hard disk drive is usually expressed in megabytes"
- the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons"
- the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment; "the capability of a metal to be fused"
- capacityとは意味：capacity n. 収容能力; 包容力; 容量; 力量, 手腕; 資格. 【動詞＋】 ◆ascertain the navigable capacities of a harbor 港湾の船舶収容力を確かめる ◆assess the military capacity of a country ある国の軍事力を査定する ◆They have boosted their nuclear powe...
ceiling capacity 中文, electrical capacity 中文, field capacity 中文, electric capacity 中文, heat capacity 中文, coal capacity 中文, carrying capacity 中文, cargo capacity 中文, zero capacity 中文, capacitordischarge spotwelder 中文, capacitors 中文, capacitors in general 中文, capacitorshaft 中文, capacitron 中文, capacity adaptation 中文, capacity adjusting valve 中文, capacity allocation plan 中文, capacity altimeter 中文,