音标：[ tʃest ] 发音:
- The burning within his chest subsided .
- This carved chest is a genuine antique .
- Help me to lift the chest up on the table .
- She thinks hairy chests are a turn-on !
- He dragged the heavy chest across the floor .
- His chest swelled proudly, his eyes glowed .
- I want you to take my chest measurement .
- His chin rested almost on his chest .
- He breathed deeply and expanded his chest .
- There may be excruciating chest pain .
- box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
同义词：chest of drawers, bureau, dresser,
- the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen; "he beat his breast in anger"
The chest (, ) is a part of the anatomy of humans and various other animals. It is sometimes referred to as the thorax or the bosom.
chest protector 中文, sea chest 中文, tea chest 中文, war chest 中文, ice chest 中文, slop chest 中文, wedding chest 中文, chest voice 中文, community chest 中文, chessy les pres 中文, chessy-les-pres 中文, chessylite 中文, chess棋手 中文, chess棋子 中文, chest 5cm below underarm 中文, chest and back eruption 中文, chest and back pain 中文, chest and heart association 中文,