音标：[ kən'sə:n ] 发音:
过去式: concerned 过去分词: concerned 名词复数: concerns 现在分词: concerning
- Their concern seems to be unwarranted .
- Of course it concerns neither of them .
- He kept back the news concerning the war .
- I am concerned that they may have got lost .
- Conversations were concerning sunstroke .
- As far as i am concerned the matter is closed .
- He is the head of a very good concern .
- What are your main concerns as a writer ?
- His concern for the poor is only a pose .
- Our second concern is with shot noise .
- something that interests you because it is important or affects you; "the safety of the ship is the captain''s concern"
- something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "it''s a major worry"
同义词：worry, headache, vexation,
- a feeling of sympathy for someone or something; "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
- an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction"
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother''s business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
同义词：business, business concern, business organization, business organisation,
- be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
同义词：refer, pertain, relate, come to, bear on, touch, touch on, have-to doe with,
- be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
同义词：interest, occupy, worry,
- concernとは意味：１concern n. (1) 関心; 関心事; 問題, 事柄; 懸念; 不安, 心配; 関係, 利害関係; 重要なこと; 事務; 《口語》 (漠然と)こと, もの. 【動詞＋】 ◆His nervous disclaimers merely aggravated our concern. 彼が神経質に否認したことで私たちの不安はいっそう深まっただけだった ◆These reports will ...