音标：[ 'kristl ] 发音:
- A crystal stream ran through the pasture .
- Ice crystals begin to deform measurably .
- She made her meaning crystal clear .
- Adhering crystals are liberated .
- The matter is as clear as crystal now .
- Because of its bulk, the crystal is external .
- The basic form of this crystal is a rhomb .
- They enjoyed watching crystals grow .
- They liked watching crystals grow .
- The crystals were cleaned by argon ion bombardment .
- a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
同义词：watch crystal, watch glass,
- glassware made of quartz
- a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- a rock formed by the solidification of a substance; has regularly repeating internal structure; external plane faces
- colorless glass made of almost pure silica
同义词：quartz glass, quartz, vitreous silica, lechatelierite,
- a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
- crystalとは意味：crystal n. 水晶; 水晶製品; 結晶; クリスタルグラス, クリスタル製品; 時計のガラスぶた. 【動詞＋】 ◆The water vapor freezes and forms crystals of powdery snow. 水蒸気が凍って粉雪の結晶になる. 【＋動詞】 ◆Crystals of uric acid formed in the joint of the big to...
A crystal or crystalline solid is a solid material whose constituent atoms, molecules, or ions are arranged in an ordered pattern extending in all three spatial dimensions. In addition to their microscopic structure, large crystals are usually identifiable by their macroscopic geometrical shape, consisting of flat faces with specific, characteristic orientations.
rock crystal 中文, liquid crystal 中文, piezoelectric crystal 中文, seed crystal 中文, crystal gazer 中文, mountain crystal 中文, crystal detector 中文, phantom crystal 中文, crystal receiver 中文, cryst morphology 中文, crysta face(plane) 中文, crystadyne 中文, crystaes 中文, crystailliation 中文, crystal accumulation 中文, crystal acoustics 中文, crystal active material 中文, crystal activity 中文,