音标：[ 'kʌstəm ] 发音:
- He has something in the customs .
- Customs is ill-equipped to catch them .
- This detestable custom satirizes humanity .
- He is something in the customs .
- Well , is that all for customs formalities ?
- Customs officer : your passports please .
- How long will it take me to pass customs ?
- It is usual ( the custom ) with the french ...
- It was the custom there to offer opium to guests .
- She molded custom to her own will .
- accepted or habitual practice
- habitual patronage; "I have given this tailor my custom for many years"
- a specific practice of long standing
- money collected under a tariff
同义词：customs, customs duty, impost,
- made according to the specifications of an individual
customs duty 中文, customs clearance 中文, customs shed 中文, folk custom 中文, customs tariff 中文, customs detention 中文, customs entry 中文, custom cloth 中文, custody transfer facility 中文, custody transfer measurement 中文, custoias 中文, custoias prison 中文, custolns union 中文, custom actions management 中文, custom airport 中文, custom and excise department 中文, custom and performance parts 中文,