音标：[ dai ] 发音:
过去式: dyed 过去分词: dyed 名词复数: dyes 现在分词: dyeing
- Stock dyeing is used more often than before .
- Did not you notice ? he has dyed his hair ..
- His red whiskers were dyed of a purple hue .
- Immerse the cloth in the dye for twenty minutes .
- The imperial dye had softened with time .
- Dyes have to be more resistant to ozone .
- A deep flush dyed her cheeks .
- The sulfur dyes are noted for their toxic properties .
- The greek dye was subdued in me, i suppose .
- The coatings with dye are rinsed in water for 10 seconds .
- a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- color with dye; "Please dye these shoes"
- dyeとは意味：１dye n. 染料. 【動詞＋】 ◆apply dye to some cloth 布に染料を加える ◆fix a dye 色を定着させる ◆This cloth holds dye well. この布は色が落ちない ◆The stuff takes dye well. その生地はよく染まる It will not take dye. 染まらない. 【＋動詞】 ◆The dye came ou...
A dye is a colored substance that has an affinity to the substrate to which it is being applied. The dye is generally applied in an aqueous solution, and requires a mordant to improve the fastness of the dye on the fiber.