音标：[ i'væljueit ] 发音:用"evaluate"造句"evaluate"怎么读"evaluate"的同义詞
- Researchers are evaluating several methods .
- Do n't evaluate people by their clothes .
- He uses this assertion to evaluate real integrals .
- We often sat down to evaluate the changing situation .
- This cuts the labor of evaluating integrals almost in half .
- This behavior is consistent for all values of k evaluated .
- A single specimen testing record is sufficient to evaluate .
- The determinant can be evaluated from the cofactors of any column .
- The implications of their presence in water have not been evaluated .
- To evaluate the effect of drift, one should therefore first know n .
- form a critical opinion of; "I cannot judge some works of modern art"; "How do you evaluate this grant proposal?" "We shouldn''t pass judgment on other people"
同义词：pass judgment, judge,
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
同义词：measure, valuate, assess, appraise, value,