音标：[ 'feðə ] 发音:
过去式: feathered 过去分词: feathered 名词复数: feathers 现在分词: feathering
- His clients were of the same feather .
- You could have knocked him down with a feather .
- I can see you through your feathers .
- A feather bed enervates the body of a child .
- He feathered arrows with duck's feathers .
- Birches and oaks feathered the narrow ravines .
- Feathers are the distinctive covering of birds .
- The chick will soon feather out .
- She held her feather duster by handle .
- Do n't put feathers in your own cap .
- turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls
- the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- grow feathers; "The young sparrows are fledging already"
- turn the oar, while rowing
- turn the paddle; in canoeing
- cover or fit with feathers
- join tongue and groove, in carpentry
Feathers are one of the epidermal growths that form the distinctive outer covering, or plumage, on birds and some non-avian theropod dinosaurs. They are considered the most complex integumentary structures found in vertebrates, and indeed a premier example of a complex evolutionary novelty.
feathering 中文, feathered 中文, white feather 中文, sea feather 中文, feather brain 中文, flight feather 中文, sickle feather 中文, feather duster 中文, feather wit 中文, feat shoo 中文, feat transference 中文, feat ver 中文, feater edge deckle 中文, feathe shot 中文, feather alum 中文, feather amount 中文, feather amphibolite 中文, feather an arrow 中文,