give way to 中文是什么意思
发音:用"give way to"造句"give way to"怎么读
- The storm gave way to bright sunshine .
- We must not give way to their demands .
- Give way to traffic coming from the right .
- The gloom he was feeling gave way to frolic .
- He gave way to fantasies of a passionate reunion .
- Tension gave way to laughter .
- Only once did the faithful wife give way to emotion .
- She gave way to tears .
- They gave way to gloomy thoughts over their injustices .
- Soon his passion sank down to grief, and grief gave way to melancholy .
given 中文, give 中文, giving 中文, gave 中文, give way 中文, way 中文, ways 中文, give vogue to 中文, give voice to 中文, give volunteer medical consultation 中文, give warning 中文, give way to buses 中文, give way to impatience 中文, give way to intimidation 中文, give way to melancholy under moonlight 中文, give way to sth 中文,