发音:用"investiture"造句"investiture"怎么读"investiture" in a sentence"investiture"的同义词
- Investiture is distinct from homage .
- A study on peerage investiture of the household of banners
- This investiture of the grotesque and impossible with reality , he looked upon as a trick - a skilful trick at best
- A total of 12 professionals and three moderators will discuss these topics at the talks , which will kick off hkbu s 2nd silver jubilee and senior alumni investiture this month
- To honour alumni for their tremendous achievements and contributions to society , the university will hold its 2nd silver jubilee and senior alumni investiture on 28 may 2005 ( saturday )
Investiture, from the Latin (preposition in and verb vestire, 'dress' from vestis 'robe') is a rather general term for the formal installation of an incumbent