音标：[ 'isju: ] 发音:
过去式: issued 过去分词: issued 名词复数: issues 现在分词: issuing
- We are solidly united on this issue .
- He wanted to concentrate on a single issue .
- The minister issued a statement to the press .
- Walkie-talkies would be issued to key people .
- I issued a directive on november 9 .
- The miners were solid on this issue .
- The war office issued a list of the missing .
- Charles was a man doomed to tragic issues .
- What are your sentiments on this issue ?
- They can bear on social issues .
- the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity); "a new issue of stamps"; "the last issue of penicillin was over a month ago"
- the act of issuing printed materials
- an opening that permits escape or release; "he blocked the way out"; "the canyon had only one issue"
同义词：exit, outlet, way out,
- some situation or event that is thought about; "he kept drifting off the topic"; "he had been thinking about the subject for several years"; "it is a matter for the police"
同义词：topic, subject, matter,
- an important question that is in dispute and must be settled; "the issue could be settled by requiring public education for everyone"; "politicians never discuss the real issues"
- one of a series published periodically; "she found an old issue of the magazine in her dentist''s waiting room"
- the becoming visible; "not a day''s difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins"
- the immediate descendants of a person; "she was the mother of many offspring"; "he died without issue"
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
同义词：consequence, effect, outcome, result, event, upshot,
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
同义词：return, take, takings, proceeds, yield, payoff,
- supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
同义词：military issue, government issue,
- come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
同义词：emerge, come out, come forth, go forth, egress,
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
同义词：publish, bring out, put out, release,
- bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
- make out and issue; "write out a check"; "cut a ticket"; "Please make the check out to me"
同义词：write out, make out, cut,
- circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"
excess issue 中文, issue positioning 中文, collateral issue 中文, issue advocacy 中文, wedge issue 中文, government issue 中文, calamity issue 中文, issuance of stock 中文, issuance of writs of execution 中文, issuance price 中文, issuance times 中文, issuant 中文, issue - withdraw 中文, issue 42 中文, issue 456 中文, issue 476 中文,