音标：[ ji:ld ] 发音:
过去式: yielded 过去分词: yielded 名词复数: yields 现在分词: yielding
- The soil shall yield nothing to you .
- There was no help for it but to yield again .
- Yielding can properly be termed failure .
- Only persistent study yields steady progress .
- The president had no alternative but to yield .
- Lady jane yielded up everything to her mother .
- The shares yield [pay] five per cent .
- The street yielded no accommodation .
- Rice yields will be higher than last year .
- Natalie yielded up a few giggles .
- production of a certain amount
- an amount of a product
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
同义词：return, issue, take, takings, proceeds, payoff,
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
- end resistance, as under pressure or force; "The door yielded to repeated blows with a battering ram"
- consent reluctantly
同义词：give in, succumb, knuckle under, buckle under,
- be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
- cease opposition; stop fighting
- be flexible under stress of physical force; "This material doesn''t give"
- give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year''s crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
同义词：render, return, give, generate,
- cause to happen or be responsible for; "His two singles gave the team the victory"
- move in order to make room for someone for something; "The park gave way to a supermarket"; "`Move over,'' he told the crowd"
同义词：move over, give way, give, ease up,
- bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
- give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
同义词：concede, cede, grant,
- be the cause or source of; "He gave me a lot of trouble"; "Our meeting afforded much interesting information"
- be fatally overwhelmed
- give in, as to influence or pressure
- yieldとは意味：１yield n. 産出, 産出高; 生産額, 収穫; 利回り, 歩どまり. 【動詞＋】 ◆without affecting subsequent yields その後の産出高に影響することなしに ◆boost yields in agriculture 農業の生産高を高める ◆compute the yield on an investment 投資の利回りを計算する ◆decrease th...
yielding 中文, quantum yield 中文, periodic yield 中文, yield management 中文, sustained yield 中文, ultimate yield 中文, distillation yield 中文, yield curve 中文, yield point 中文, yie runzhou 中文, yie tingfang 中文, yie xisheng 中文, yie zhanyuan 中文, yieh hsing enterprise ltd 中文, yield (internal rate of return) 中文, yield (l02) 中文, yield a point in a debate 中文, yield after ginning 中文,