音标：[ dʒæk ] 发音:
过去式: jacked 过去分词: jacked 名词复数: jacks 现在分词: jacking
- I thought you were quieting down, jack .
- He received the contents of jack 's pistol .
- Jack 's trousers are through at the knees .
- He must have smelt the smell of jack .
- Jack and maria both pleaded with him .
- They would jack off if they get the chance .
- Jack , to his credit , refused to get involved .
- Do you know about jack getting arrested ?
- Down the broad white road ran jack .
- Jack dragged his eyes away from the fire .
- male donkey
- any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- small flag indicating a ship''s nationality
- game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted
- someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
同义词：laborer, manual laborer, labourer,
- a small worthless amount; "you don''t know jack"
同义词：doodly-squat, diddly-squat, diddlysquat, diddly-shit, diddlyshit, diddly, diddley, squat, shit,
- hunt with a jacklight
- lift with a special device; "jack up the car so you can change the tire"
我们的家长, 你为什么那么焦虑? （双语）