- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- This method of measurement is suitable for most island waters and coastal areas .
- Such systems are in even closer association with land areas than coastal marine waters are .
- The northern atlantic coastal plain was narrow, and much of the land was hilly and stony .
- On summer days coastal regions often experience onshore winds which at night are replaced by offshore winds .
- If the wave energy is weak coastal barrier sands do not form where the delta meets the sea .
- located on or near or bordering on a coast; "coastal marshes"; "coastal waters"; "the Atlantic coastal plain"
- of or relating to a coast; "coastal erosion"