- He lived close by, at the junction of the county and lower road .
- The auditor examines the accounts of all county officers and departments .
- The official sitting in the county seat can 't order people around like one sitting right here .
- The county sheriff is working with the fbi and our own city police .
- In the county of yorkshire in the north part of england there lived a baron .
- It's difficult to find county in a sentence. 用county造句挺难的
- The county party secretary has gone to stay in a village to gain firsthand experience .
- Since 1974 there are separate commissions of the peace for each county .
- The soviets renamed a county of their red china after himchih-tan hisen .
- But no girl in the county danced more gracefully than she .
- The general strategy of each profile was to determine the area in each county .
- Montgomery county is pennsylvania's wealthiest and most sophisticated county .
- The admiration of his county made him believe he had a flavour in general society .
- Else why the hurry, especially in the face of an approaching county election ?
- Rarity is the attribute of a vast number of species of all classes, in all counties .
- There was only one public bathroom in the small county town and it was always packed with people ..