- (law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law; "the appellate court demanded the production of all documents"
- the act or process of producing something; "Shakespeare''s production of poetry was enormous"; "the production of white blood cells"
- the creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services
- (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale; "he introduced more efficient methods of production"
- an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
- a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television; "have you seen the new production of Hamlet?"
- a display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated; "she tends to make a big production out of nothing"
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"