[ ɔ:l'tə:nətiv ]发音: 用"alternative"造句
- alternative to: 喜欢这里的
- no alternative: 别无选择
- no alternative but: 除...之外无他法
- For the moment there seemed no alternative .
- One of the alternatives open to you is to resign .
- The president had no alternative but to yield .
- The alternatives are death and submission .
- There were no practical alternatives at present .
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen; "what option did I have?"; "there no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse"
- necessitating a choice between mutually exclusive possibilities; "alternative possibilities were neutrality or war"
- pertaining to unconventional choices; "an alternative life style"
- serving or used in place of another; "an alternative plan"