- 更多例句： 下一页
- The ore assays high in silver .
- Tissue culture is the most important tool used in virus assay .
- Most enzyme assays monitor disappearance of a product .
- The infectivity and other properties of viruses can be assayed by several methods .
- Such an assay does not preclude the direct exchange of serine and glycerol phosphate .
- a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- an appraisal of the state of affairs; "they made an assay of the contents"; "a check on its dependability under stress"
- a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
An assay is an investigative (analytic) procedure in laboratory medicine, pharmacology, environmental biology, and molecular biology for qualitatively assessing or quantitatively measuring the presence or amount or the functional activity of a target entity (the analyte), which can be a drug or biochemical substance or a cell in an organism or organic sample.The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language.