- 更多例句： 下一页
- Your attempts at sarcasm are not very happy .
- Paul expects to put through the attempt .
- That was not bad for a first attempt .
- The attempt leads to an infinite regress .
- They enthusiastically approved the attempt .
- the act of attacking; "attacks on women increased last year"; "they made an attempt on his life"
- earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something; "made an effort to cover all the reading material"; "wished him luck in his endeavor"; "she gave it a good try"
同义词：effort, endeavor, endeavour, try
- enter upon an activity or enterprise
同义词：undertake, set about
- make an effort or attempt; "He tried to shake off his fears"; "The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps"; "The police attempted to stop the thief"; "He sought to improve himself"; "She always seeks to do good in the world"
同义词：try, seek, essay, assay
Attempt was originally an offence under the common law of England.