[ ə'tætʃ ]发音: 用"attach"造句
- attach to: 附上；贴上；使隶属; 附属于，隶属于 ...
- attach…to: 使…与…相关联
- be attach to: 附属的
- The hospital is attached to that university .
- China will not attach itself to any big power .
- Do you attach any importance to what he said ?
- The school is attached to the normal college .
- I got more and more attached to the flyingboat .
- be attached; be in contact with
- become attached; "The spider''s thread attached to the window sill"
- cause to be attached
- take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority; "The FBI seized the drugs"; "The customs agents impounded the illegal shipment"; "The police confiscated the stolen artwork"
同义词：impound, sequester, confiscate, seize
- create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
同义词：bind, tie, bond