- 更多例句： 下一页
- The conveyor belt was divided into compartments .
- The belt is a westward-opening crescent .
- An upright man will never hit under the belt ...
- Your mackintosh looks better belted .
- They would be fastened to his webbed belt .
- the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
同义词：knock, rap, whack, whang
- a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
同义词：belt ammunition, belted ammunition
- a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
同义词：knock, bash, bang, smash
- an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found; "a belt of high pressure"
- a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- fasten with a belt; "belt your trousers"
- deliver a blow to; "He belted his opponent"
- sing loudly and forcefully