- 更多例句： 下一页
- His perception really knocked me over .
- He was knocked off the day we came in .
- Would you please knock me up at 7 o'clock ?
- Sorry , did i knock your elbow ?
- They have to keep knocking him out .
- the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
同义词：belt, rap, whack, whang
- negative criticism
- a bad experience; "the school of hard knocks"
- the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing); "the knocking grew louder"
- a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
同义词：bash, bang, smash, belt
- find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws; "The paper criticized the new movie"; "Don''t knock the food--it''s free"
同义词：criticize, criticise, pick apart
- deliver a sharp blow or push :"He knocked the glass clear across the room"
- knock against with force or violence; "My car bumped into the tree"
- rap with the knuckles; "knock on the door"
- sound like a car engine that is firing too early; "the car pinged when I put in low-octane gasoline"; "The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded"
- make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
同义词：tap, rap, pink