- 更多例句： 下一页
- Harry himself would probably blow his brains out .
- His brain seems to be functioning normally .
- She was the brains behind the whole scheme .
- Perhaps it is the brain that needs resting ?
- His brain is as cunning as his fingers .
- that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord
- that which is responsible for one''s thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn''t get his words out of my head"
同义词：mind, head, psyche, nous
- mental ability; "he''s got plenty of brains but no common sense"
同义词：brainpower, learning ability, mental capacity, mentality, wit
- the brain of certain animals used as meat
- someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality; "Mozart was a child genius"; "he''s smart but he''s no Einstein"
同义词：genius, mastermind, brainiac, Einstein
- kill by smashing someone''s skull
- hit on the head