- vt. 〔英国〕策划，暗中指挥。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- You see your friend birdsong over there, masterminding this ?
- The minister had masterminded a ring that smuggled caviar in cans labeled "herring" to western europe .
- This project, which he had masterminded with a couple of his associates, got a lot of publicity in fortune .
- The phantom of the opera is now your mastermind
- That terry fellow . he masterminded the whole thing
- someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality; "Mozart was a child genius"; "he''s smart but he''s no Einstein"
同义词：genius, brain, brainiac, Einstein
- someone who creates new things