1.(树)枝〔泛指大枝或小枝；bough 特指大枝，也指连花、果折下的枝；limb 指大枝；twig 指小枝〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- His firm branched out to new york .
- A single branch may bear several catkins .
- There are so many poor branches of my family .
- In his senior year he branches out .
- The river divides here into two branches .
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a branch of the sewer"
- a division of some larger or more complex organization; "a branch of Congress"; "botany is a branch of biology"; "the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages"
- a stream or river connected to a larger one
- a natural consequence of development
同义词：outgrowth, offshoot, offset
- a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant
- a part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"