- The accident left a scar on her leg .
- Karen's right leg was crossed over her left .
- She went out to stretch her legs after lunch .
- We'd better shade a leg or we'll be late .
- The poor old horse is on its last legs .
- a section or portion of a journey or course; "then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"
- (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person''s leg
- one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
同义词：peg, wooden leg, pegleg
- a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- the limb of an animal used for food
- a part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"