- clothes-peg; clothespin; peg: 衣夹
- peg-eg peg: 修饰的磷脂酰乙醇胺
- a peg for a garment: 挂子
- Hang your coat on the peg in the wall .
- I pegged him down to a price for the work .
- Are they going to peg all the banks ?
- You fasten the washing to a line with a peg .
- We have difficulty pegging the tent down in a storm .
- a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
同义词：pin, thole, tholepin, rowlock, oarlock
- regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
同义词：wooden leg, leg, pegleg
- informal terms for the leg; "fever left him weak on his sticks"
- small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations; "The weak currency was pegged to the US Dollar"
- fasten or secure with a wooden pin; "peg a tent"
- pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- succeed in obtaining a position; "He nailed down a spot at Harvard"
同义词：nail down, nail
动态股价收益比（Price/Earnings to Growth Ratio，PEG），是美国证券投资家彼得?林奇（Peter Lynch）发明的选股指标，结合考虑了目标企业的市盈率（本益比）水平和未来盈利的成长性。一般认为当PEG为 1 时估值合理，数值越低则意味着股价越被低估。