- 更多例句： 下一页
- I can not bring him to my point of view .
- The success brought a feeling of loss .
- I wonder what this night will bring .
- Attendant : when did you bring it to us ?
- Property brings duties and responsibilities .
- bring into a different state; "this may land you in jail"
- induce or persuade; "The confession of one of the accused brought the others to admit to the crime as well"
- go or come after and bring or take back; "Get me those books over there, please"; "Could you bring the wine?"; "The dog fetched the hat"
同义词：get, convey, fetch
- be accompanied by; "Can I bring my cousin to the dinner?"
- cause to come into a particular state or condition; "Long hard years of on the job training had brought them to their competence"; "bring water to the boiling point"
- advance or set forth in court; "bring charges", "institute proceedings"
- cause to happen or to occur as a consequence; "I cannot work a miracle"; "wreak havoc"; "bring comments"; "play a joke"; "The rain brought relief to the drought-stricken area"
同义词：work, play, wreak, make for
- attract the attention of; "The noise and the screaming brought the curious"
- take something or somebody with oneself somewhere; "Bring me the box from the other room"; "Take these letters to the boss"; "This brings me to the main point"
- be sold for a certain price; "The painting brought $10,000"; "The old print fetched a high price at the auction"
同义词：fetch, bring in
- bestow a quality on; "Her presence lends a certain cachet to the company"; "The music added a lot to the play"; "She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings"; "This adds a light note to the program"
同义词：lend, impart, bestow, contribute, add