- 更多例句： 下一页
- I calculated it would clear up before noon .
- He calculated the "regression" of offspring .
- That was the alert, i calculated .
- Yet to calculate is not in itself to analyze .
- Security program was based on calculated risk .
- make a mathematical calculation or computation
同义词：cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure
- judge to be probable
同义词：estimate, reckon, count on, figure, forecast
- have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
同义词：count, bet, depend, look, reckon
- specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- predict in advance
- keep an account of