- 更多例句： 下一页
- The article is compact and carefully constructed .
- It is simple to construct in moderate sizes .
- A building is constructed with a bulk water tank .
- Septa are constructed from muscle fibres .
- They are constructing the building at full blast .
- reassemble mentally; "reconstruct the events of 20 years ago"
- draw with suitable instruments and under specified conditions; "construct an equilateral triangle"
- put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- make by combining materials and parts; "this little pig made his house out of straw"; "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"
- create by organizing and linking ideas, arguments, or concepts; "construct a proof"; "construct an argument"
- create by linking linguistic units; "construct a sentence"; "construct a paragraph"