- 更多例句： 下一页
- The prodigal handouts should continue .
- Cotton consumption has continued to rise .
- Prices continue to show an upward tendency .
- His thoughts continued to dwell on her .
- Below the sound of revelry continued .
- exist over a prolonged period of time; "The bad weather continued for two more weeks"
- continue talking; "I know it''s hard," he continued, "but there is no choice"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room"
同义词：go on, carry on, proceed
- move ahead; travel onward in time or space; "We proceeded towards Washington"; "She continued in the direction of the hills"; "We are moving ahead in time now"
同义词：proceed, go forward
- allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature; "We cannot continue several servants any longer"; "She retains a lawyer"; "The family''s fortune waned and they could not keep their household staff"; "Our grant has run out and we cannot keep you on"; "We kept the work going as long as we could"; "She retained her composure"; "this garment retains its shape even after many washings"
同义词：retain, keep, keep on
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions"
同义词：uphold, carry on, bear on, preserve
- continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working!"; "We continued to work into the night"; "Keep smiling"; "We went on working until well past midnight"
同义词：go on, proceed, go along, keep
- span an interval of distance, space or time; "The war extended over five years"; "The period covered the turn of the century"; "My land extends over the hills on the horizon"; "This farm covers some 200 acres"; "The Archipelago continues for another 500 miles"
- continue in a place, position, or situation; "After graduation, she stayed on in Cambridge as a student adviser"; "Stay with me, please"; "despite student protests, he remained Dean for another year"; "She continued as deputy mayor for another year"
同义词：stay, stay on, remain
- continue after an interruption; "The demonstration continued after a break for lunch"
- do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop; "We continued our research into the cause of the illness"; "The landlord persists in asking us to move"