2.逗留(在某处) (in; at; with)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Less than twenty of them remain now .
- Edward remained a week at the cottage .
- He remained a mouse in public affairs .
- The temple remained untouched in the war .
- The young lady remained in his thought .
- stay the same; remain in a certain state; "The dress remained wet after repeated attempts to dry it"; "rest assured"; "stay alone"; "He remained unmoved by her tears"; "The bad weather continued for another week"
- be left; of persons, questions, problems, results, evidence, etc.; "There remains the question of who pulled the trigger"; "Carter remains the only President in recent history under whose Presidency the U.S. did not fight a war"
- continue in a place, position, or situation; "After graduation, she stayed on in Cambridge as a student adviser"; "Stay with me, please"; "despite student protests, he remained Dean for another year"; "She continued as deputy mayor for another year"
同义词：stay, stay on, continue
- stay behind; "The smell stayed in the room"; "The hostility remained long after they made up"