2.面包心 (opp. crust)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The waiter flicked the crumbs off the table .
- She whisked the crumbs from the table .
- Do we still have any bread crumbs ?
- Sparrows picked at the crumbs .
- I did steadily pick up some crumbs of knowledge .
- small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git''"
同义词：rotter, dirty dog, rat, skunk, stinker, stinkpot, bum, puke, lowlife, scum bag, so-and-so, git
- a very small quantity of something; "he gave only a crumb of information about his plans"; "there were few crumbs of comfort in the report"
- remove crumbs from; "crumb the table"
- break into crumbs
- coat with bread crumbs; "crumb a cutlet"