- 更多例句： 下一页
- He's always bumming cigarettes from others .
- Always this unlucky bum would lose .
- He 's always bumming cigarettes from me .
- The penniless man had to bum a ride home .
- Bus driver giver us a bum steer .
- ask for and get free; be a parasite
同义词：mooch, cadge, grub, sponge
- be lazy or idle; "Her son is just bumming around all day"
同义词：bum around, bum about, arse around, arse about, fuck off, loaf, frig around, waste one''s time, lounge around, loll, loll around, lounge about
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同义词：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
- person who does no work; "a lazy bum"
同义词：idler, loafer, do-nothing, layabout
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git''"
同义词：rotter, dirty dog, rat, skunk, stinker, stinkpot, puke, crumb, lowlife, scum bag, so-and-so, git
- a disreputable vagrant; "a homeless tramp"; "he tried to help the really down-and-out bums"