- RAT ＝rocket-launched antisubmarine torpedo 火箭发射式反潜鱼雷。n.
1.【动物；动物学】鼠〔比 mouse 要大〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He remembered that rat from his boyhood .
- He must pull until the rat dies .
- He himself is sleek as a miller's rat .
- This rat race is getting me down .
- I smelt a rat when he started being so helpful !
- any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- a pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a woman''s coiffure
- one who reveals confidential information in return for money
同义词：informer, betrayer, squealer, blabber
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git''"
同义词：rotter, dirty dog, skunk, stinker, stinkpot, bum, puke, crumb, lowlife, scum bag, so-and-so, git
- someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
同义词：scab, strikebreaker, blackleg
- give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
同义词：denounce, tell on, betray, give away, grass, shit, shop, snitch, stag
- catch rats, especially with dogs
- give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- take the place of work of someone on strike
同义词：fink, scab, blackleg
- employ scabs or strike breakers in
- desert one''s party or group of friends, for example, for one''s personal advantage
Rats are various medium-sized, long-tailed rodents of the superfamily Muroidea. "True rats" are members of the genus Rattus, the most important of which to humans are the black rat, Rattus rattus, and the brown rat, Rattus norvegicus.